VIP + Community Manager - DIRTY LEMON
The DIRTY LEMON line of elixirs blends fresh organic lemon juice, ocean minerals & natural electrolytes (sea salt) with functional ingredients suited to keep you looking and feeling your best. Each beverage contains less than 20 calories and only 1g of sugar found in the lemon juice.
We're looking for a VIP + Community Manager to expand brand awareness, increase social conversation and support DIRTY LEMON awareness initiatives. You will report to the Senior Director of Communications, working daily in the following areas:
- Develop and carry out an Influencer & VIP strategy to increase visibility and exposure for the brand
- Maintain and expand existing VIP relationships to drive social coverage and brand awareness
- Develop and oversee strategy for all gifting initiatives, product seeding and event attendance
- Support all team-wide PR initiatives
- Measure ROI and impressions across all initiatives
- Build new relationships and interact with existing social community to boost brand engagement
- Support social strategy to drive engaging content
- Identify and target key tastemakers and brand partners in various cities
- Track and report on weekly coverage and growth
This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual with self-starting tendencies and a bias towards action. The ideal candidate will feel confident representing the brand and building key relationships to drive company exposure while maintaining brand identity.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a PR/Social Media role; experience in emerging/luxury brands a plus
- Strong roster of relationships in creative industries (fashion, music, art, film, etc) with a focus in NY/LA
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with proven experience leading initiatives from concept to execution
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Detail-oriented, and extremely organized
Competitive Salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks.