Art Director - DIRTY LEMON
The DIRTY LEMON line of elixirs blends fresh organic lemon juice, ocean minerals & natural electrolytes (sea salt) with functional ingredients suited to keep you looking and feeling your best. Each beverage contains less than 20 calories and only 1g of sugar found in the lemon juice.
We are seeking an experienced leader to provide support to the marketing and PR team to ensure our visual identity for the DIRTY LEMON brand is maintained through all ongoing initiatives. As Art Director, you will plan, develop and execute creative campaigns, leveraging our current marketing initiatives to create original content and increase exposure for the brand.
This is a creative role that includes significant organizational responsibilities. In addition to supervising content direction, you'll be responsible for managing ongoing relationships with content creators, with the goal of creating organic, authentic content through each relationship. You will report directly to the CEO, working daily with the Senior Director of Communications & Social Media team in the following areas:
- Ensure all content (photo + video) is consistent, cohesive, meets brand strategy, and is within budget and timeframe. This includes creative concepts, design and illustration projects, photographic art direction, supervision of production and overall project management.
- Foster relationships with content creators which will lead to organic content opportunities for the brand.
- Bring big, bold, game-changing content-related ideas to the table that will drive significant impact for the business.
- Conceptualize creative campaigns, taking projects from ideation through to execution.
- Assist in the execution of activations and special projects to ensure brand is effectively communicated to consumers.
- Maintain the overall visual identity of the brand.
The perfect candidate will be educated and passionate about new creative ideas and organic content creation. This position will communicate directly with our marketing team to ensure the content strategy is carried out consistently. This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We're looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual to fill this role & add value to the team.
- 4 years (minimum) experience in a creative field, with preference on content creation and production
- Full proficiency Adobe Creative Suite
- Ready to go above & beyond to help the team; open to a flexible schedule
- Proven success in brand building
- Exceptional vision for identifying exclusive opportunities for high profile brands
- Entrepreneurially driven; excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Full of fresh ideas; skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects
- Solutions oriented; propensity to solve matters rather than dwell on the problem at hand
Competitive salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks.