We are seeking a passionate, driven, and detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Full-stack Engineer. This role requires working across various components to build out world-class experiences for DIRTY LEMON, The Drug Store, Tres Limón, and other Iris Nova brands.
You'll be working with a smart, award-winning team to further push forward innovation in conversational, e-commerce, and retail experiences in line with the Iris Nova vision of building the future of direct-to-consumer experiences. You will be expected to plan and build various projects from ideation to completion.
The best candidate should be excited and engaged in building out product experiences. They should be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; willing to push hard to be innovative; and communicate clearly. This position reports to our CTO.
Candidates should also be able to provide or demonstrate having:
- 2-5 years experience building out mind-blowing new products & features
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, Saga
- Be fantastic at building out dynamic engagements with CSS, HTML, and JS
- A keen eye for following visual details, spelling, and grammar
- Always be eager to leverage new ideas and technologies
- Have an obsession for improvement using quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to think through challenging workflows and situations
- Bonus for experience with React Native, Swift, and/or Objective-C
This is a full-time position based in our SoHo office in New York City.
Benefits include competitive salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, full medical benefits (including dental & vision), a human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks, and various engaging team events.
We're committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups in our industry.
(Please, no recruiters.)