We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and driven person to join the team as our Logistics Coordinator. Your primary responsibility will be to strategically schedule and coordinate last mile shipments for our amazon, wholesale, and sample accounts, manage inventory and warehousing counts, and maintain relationships with our vendor partners. You will also be expected to identify and implement improvements to our processes and hold vendors responsible for meeting deadlines and quality expectations.
- Last Mile Logistics- Maintain last mile delivery vendors to guarantee scheduled pickups and deliveries nationwide for Amazon and wholesale orders while maintaining an accurate account of product movements out of multiple hubs and forecasting weekly movements.
- Efficiency & Vendor Research– Continually research and keep a library of alternative last mile vendors and plan out most efficient movement processes.
- Manage Wholesale Assets- Responsible for the maintenance of wholesale fridges, removing any expired inventory from those fridges, signage and assets up to company standards. Ensuring all company owned assets are tagged and logged at all wholesale locations.
- Assist in DC Inventory- Get scheduled hand counts at our distribution centers to compare against our recorded inventory.
- Reporting- Accurate and updated reporting of all movements, inventories, and relationships to direct manager.
- A diploma from a four-year college or university.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Used to a fast paced startup culture
- Obsessed with accuracy and seeing things to completion
- Quick to respond to customer orders and change
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and, ideally, a working knowledge of other technical programs or programming languages such as SQL, SAS, or SBASE.
- We would like for you to have at least 1 year experience in operations, preferably with a food, beverage, fashion, or cosmetics company.Experience as a management consultant or operations consultant is a plus.
- It is important to have a clear command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
- Upward mobility. Ability to climb the Dirty Lemon ladder quickly based on your performance.
- Competitive pay. We are a startup after all, but you won’t go hungry. Plus, benefits and vacation time.
- Flexible scheduling. We trust that you will get your work done on time, on a consistent basis.
- Company subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.
- Wellness Perks.