We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and driven person to join the team as our East Coast Operations Manager. In this role, you will be asked to wear many different hats and take initiative to get things done. This is not a 9 to 5, clock in / clock out mindset job. Your primary responsibility will be to manage our east coast inventory levels, production runs in NY, freight/facility vendors, company assets, and local shipping facility to ensure we are getting the most out of our existing processes /relationships resulting in minimized costs, maximized efficiencies and a beautiful finished product that meets our strict quality standards.
• Manage Direct-to-Consumer Distribution- Maintain day to day communication with delivery vendors to guarantee scheduled pickups and deliveries nationwide while keeping an accurate account of product movements out of multiple cold storage hubs. Identify, test, and quote out new logistics and courier companies to minimize delivery expenses and time lags.
• Manage Wholesale Distribution– Manage relationships with our carriers and storage facilities for efficient and cost-effective movements to a rapid growing list of wholesale accounts in strategic cities and anticipating inventory needs for those areas. Continually vet new last mile carriers to bring down freight expenses week over week.
• Maintain Direct-To-Consumer & Wholesale Inventories- Record and report changing inventories available so product skus are consistently shipping to keep up with retail and wholesale demand.
• Maintain Merchandising Standards- Keep wholesale fridges, signage and assets up to standard so product is being displayed correctly while tagging and keeping a log of all company owned assets at these locations.
• Maintain Production Run Quality Standards- Oversee production process for all batching, filling, pasteurization, and case packing on the East Coast to ensure Dirty Lemon’s best in class quality standards are met and maintained. Keep proper documentation on all production runs, safety & compliance records, and vendor communications.
• We would like for you to have at least 2 years of experience in operations, preferably with a food, beverage, fashion, or cosmetics company.Experience as a management consultant or operations consultant is a plus.
• It is important to have a clear command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
- Upward mobility - Ability to climb the Iris Nova ladder quickly based on your performance
- Competitive pay - We are a startup after all, but you won’t go hungry. Plus, benefits and vacation time
- Flexible scheduling - We trust that you will get your work done on time, on a consistent basis
- Company subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Wellness Perks