Director of Communications - DIRTY LEMON
The DIRTY LEMON line of elixirs blends fresh organic lemon juice, ocean minerals & natural electrolytes (sea salt) with functional ingredients suited to keep you looking and feeling your best. Each beverage contains less than 20 calories and only 1g of sugar found in the lemon juice.
We are seeking a dynamic, detail oriented individual to join the team as Director of Communications for the DIRTY LEMON brand. This person will report to the VP of Communications and is responsible for executing on media strategy to increase brand visibility while aligning with the overarching brand identity. Additionally, you will be responsible daily for the following tasks:
- Ideate and execute on communication strategies to drive brand exposure and support growth
- Secure consistent press coverage through ongoing active storytelling, always positioning DIRTY LEMON as a thought-leader and innovator in the industry
- Embody brand voice and craft all brand messaging including press releases, pitch decks, marketing materials, etc. to ensure a consistent tone across all brand communication
- Manage the DIRTY LEMON Communications Team, including marketing and social media, to ensure maximum press exposure is achieved through events, activations, and brand partnerships
- Build and foster key relationships with media, digital influencers, publicists and VIPs on behalf of the brand
- Oversee all editorial, influencer and celebrity sampling
- Monitor, oversee and handle all incoming press requests
- Maintain organized and cohesive reports of communications coverage
- 5+ years of PR/Marketing experience (lifestyle/fashion experience a plus)
- Proven success in securing top tier media coverage
- Established relationships with key media, influencers, and industry leaders
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude; passion for storytelling and being part of a growing brand
- Strong organizational and time-management skills and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Entrepreneurially driven and self-motivated, excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Full of fresh ideas; skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects
- Solutions oriented, natural problem solver
- Upward mobility - Ability to climb the Iris Nova ladder quickly based on your performance.
- Competitive pay - Competitive pay plus paid vacation time.
- Flexible scheduling - We trust that you will get your work done on time, on a consistent basis.
- Company subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.