We are seeking a passionate, driven, and detail-oriented individual to join the team as Product Engineer. This role requires working across various customer-facing components to build out world-class experiences for DIRTY LEMON, The Drug Store, and other Iris Nova brands.
You'll be working with a smart, cutting-edge team to further push forward innovation in conversational, e-commerce, and retail experiences in line with the Iris Nova vision of building the future of direct-to-consumer experiences.
The best candidate should be excited and engaged in building out product experiences. They should be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; willing to push hard to be innovative; and communicate clearly. This position reports to our CTO.
Candidates should also be able to provide or demonstrate having:
- 2-5 years experience building out mind-blowing new products & features
- Experience with Ruby (on Rails), NodeJS, React, or similar
- Be fantastic at building out dynamic engagements with CSS, HTML, and JS
- A keen eye for following visual details, spelling, and grammar
- Must always be eager to leverage new ideas and technologies
- Have an obsession for improvement using quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to think through challenging workflows and situations
- Bonus for experience with Swift, Objective-C, and/or React Native
This is a full-time position based in our SoHo office in New York City.
Competitive salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks.
We're committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups in our industry.