Graphic Design Intern - DIRTY LEMON
The DIRTY LEMON line of elixirs blends fresh organic lemon juice, ocean minerals & natural electrolytes (sea salt) with functional ingredients suited to keep you looking and feeling your best. Each beverage contains less than 20 calories and only 1g of sugar found in the lemon juice.
We are seeking a dynamic, detail oriented individual to join the team as a Graphic Design Intern for Fall 2019. Elevated design is core to our consumer appeal; this is an exciting opportunity to help power DIRTY LEMON’s business goals through creativity, designing compelling content for our social, marketing, and PR channels. A minimum availability of 3 days per week (partial days OK) is required.
- Working with the creative team to create on-brand graphics to help elevate the aesthetic and brand voice.
- Retouching images, design digitals, video title cards, and digital collateral.
- Collaborating with the marketing, social and PR team.
- Executing designs for marketing campaigns across social channels.
- Designing and creating content for emails, social platforms, marketing collateral, presentations, etc.
- Going into junior/senior year, or recent graduate
- Proficiency in Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) required
- Strong typography skills required
- Knowledge of HTML preferred
- Motion Graphics skills a plus
- Photography knowledge a plus
Hourly pay and wellness perks.