Marketing Manager - DIRTY LEMON
The DIRTY LEMON line of elixirs blends fresh organic lemon juice, ocean minerals & natural electrolytes (sea salt) with functional ingredients suited to keep you looking and feeling your best. Each beverage contains less than 20 calories and only 1g of sugar found in the lemon juice.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, execution-oriented individual to join the team as a Marketing Manager for the DIRTY LEMON brand. Partnerships and experiential marketing are crucial to raising brand awareness and developing brand loyalty; this role is a social one and an exciting opportunity to help power DIRTY LEMON’s business goals. As Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Director of Marketing, working daily in the following areas:
- Oversee product flow at our non-traditional retail locations (members-only clubs, stores, cafes), check in on inventory and stay abreast of upcoming events.
- Leverage strong communication skills to maintain detailed schedules and provide updates to the Head of Brand Partnerships.
- Drive offline brand activations, owning the process from ideation to execution for brand partnerships and activations.
- Attend all events where DL is present to help setup and ensure the drinks are kept cold, the bottles are displayed nicely, and any customer questions are answered.
- Identify opportunities that would elevate brand status through association as well as opportunities that would allow the brand to reach valuable customers.
- Track performance KPIs for DL activations and measure results of each activation to inform our strategy for future events.
- Help generate new business pipeline by building relationships with innovative brands and influencers.
This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual to fill this role & add value to the team. Previous e-commerce experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Ready to go above & beyond to help the team; open to a flexible schedule
- Entrepreneurially driven; excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Full of fresh ideas; skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects
- Solutions oriented; propensity to solve matters rather than dwell on the problem at hand
- Experience in marketing/partnerships/events/client relationships (internships included
Competitive salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks.