Accounting and Finance Analyst
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and driven person to join the team as an Accounting and Finance Analyst.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage AR, AP and related databases for Iris Nova Partner Brands. Prepare and fact-check invoices before sending them to wholesales clients and control, process and prioritize invoices received from suppliers. Ensuring invoice accuracy is key in determining our cost of goods sold calculation, analysis and improvement. You will also be expected to manage the bill back process for our Partner Brands. As an Analyst, you will report directly to the Senior Accounting and Finance Analyst, working daily in the following areas:
- Assist in on-boarding new Iris Nova Partner Brands to the sales platform. Manage the related AP, AR, and sales data.
- Assist in maintaining Sales, COGs, Inventory databases as we continue to grow and add more products and Partner Brands.
- Forecast vs. Budget; Update the forecasting of sales and expenses on a monthly basis to compare actuals against budget.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to improve sales and costs management; analyze the very large and detailed amount of data we have on our customers to understand and drive marketing policies, compare prices negotiated with actual prices paid on ingredients, packaging, shipping, production, etc.
- Assist operations with administrative and financial tasks (credit applications, suppliers registration documents, company’s W9, etc.).
This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual to fill this role & add value to the team. Previous consumer goods experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- We prefer you to have a diploma from a four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a food, beverage, fashion, or cosmetics company.
- A clear command of the English language and excellent communication skills, both verbally and through technology, i.e. knowing how to use Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Upward mobility - Ability to climb the Iris Nova ladder quickly based on your performance.
- Competitive pay - Competitive pay plus paid vacation time.
- Flexible scheduling - We trust that you will get your work done on time, on a consistent basis.
- Company subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.
- Wellness Perks.