Bartender - The Drug Store
The Drug Store is a conceptual cocktail experience developed by Iris Nova to test new beverage concepts before they’re produced in bottled format on a national scale — the format of each Drug Store location encourages intimate, shareable experiences in an upscale cocktail lounge. Each Drug Store features a rotating range of flavor and function focused libations with optional spirits pairings to compliment each menu selection.
We are currently seeking Full-Time Bartenders for The Drug Store - both NYC locations.
This is not your typical Bartending role -- there is a heightened focus and attention to detail on flavor profile and understanding of a utilization of fruit, juices, and syrups. We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and hospitality-driven Bartenders to join our team.
Bartenders will be responsible for preparing alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages while providing quality service to all guests. Responsibilities include:
- Mixing ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Washing glassware and utensils
- Pouring wine and beer
- Overseeing structural operations, efficiency + cleanliness of bar
- Ensuring excellent bar experience to all guests
- Supporting the management team as needed.
- Oversee bar support staff
This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual with self-starting tendencies and a bias towards action. The ideal candidate will feel confident representing The Drug Store and building key relationships to drive volume per location:
- Must have classic drink and craft cocktail knowledge;
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands, including the ability to clean up after customers and work areas;
- Direct experience collecting payments and operating a POS system
- A customer service orientation that is both friendly and helpful
- Skilled in monitoring and maintaining an inventory of supplies
- A knack for memorizing and mixing ingredients according to drink recipes; and a willingness to sell or influence others
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Adjust to seasonal menu changes. This may include quarterly trainings in new cocktail recipes.
Competitive Hourly Pay, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks.