Junior Logistics Analyst
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and driven person to join the team as a Jr Logistics Analyst. Your primary responsibility will be to schedule and coordinate various types of shipments, manage inventory and warehousing, and maintain relationships with our vendor partners. You will also be expected to identify and implement improvements to our processes and hold vendors responsible for meeting deadlines and quality expectations. As a Jr Logistics Analyst, you will report directly to the VP of Operations, working daily in the following areas:
- Own the implementation our end-to-end supply chain. This includes sourcing, logistics, storage of interim goods and ingredients, manufacturing schedules, storage of finished product, and shipping/delivery to wholesale locations and customers.
- Coordinate logistics; ensure efficient transfer of goods on time and at lowest cost. Facilitate the loading, unloading, and delivery of ingredients and finished goods from point of departure to point of arrival and communicate timelines to relevant business units. You will manage the relationship with logistical operators, 3PLs, freight carriers, dry warehouses, courier networks and cold storage facilities.
- Keep inventory logs of all ingredients, caps, bottles, boxes, etc. Manage and reconcile physical warehouse inventory on a weekly basis. Maintain and control an optimum component, ingredient, and finished product inventory level. Insure appropriate product and ingredient rotation (FIFO).
- Order components/ingredients based on sales demand and keep buffer stock to account for spoilage, damage, and spikes in sales. Maintain vendor/supplier relationships.
- Schedule and Coordinate deliveries to wholesale clients, samples, event requests, amazon customers, and direct-to-consumer orders that fall outside of our automation. Submit daily 3PL Order to pick-pack facility. Handle daily order tracking for customer distribution and monitor daily shipment process. Communicate with core solutions team to troubleshoot daily orders as needed, correct upload issues, address corrections, and submit urgent VIP orders.
This entry level role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual to fill this role & add value to the team.
- We prefer you to have a diploma from a four-year college or university.
- Experience in operations in not a necessity but a definite plus (especially with a food, beverage, fashion, or cosmetics company)
- It is important to have a clear command of the English language and excellent communication skills, both verbally and through technology, i.e. knowing how to use Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
Competitive salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks — Joining a team of passionate A-Players at the top of their game.